Bookings made on our flexible rates may be cancelled free of charge up to midday on the day of arrival. Rooms cancelled after midday on the day of arrival will be subject to a charge for the first nights accommodation. In the event of non-arrival, the first nights stay will be charged for.
Bookings made on non refundable rates will be charged at the time of booking and no cancellations or amendments are permitted.
Bookings of six or more rooms will be treated as a group booking whereby separate terms and conditions apply. For these terms and conditions please contact the relevant hotel
If you have a query about your booking, please call our central reservations team on 0345 60 86 040.
Christmas Eve/Day Packages Terms.
Our Christmas package can only be booked by telephone. Christmas two-night packages are available for stays between 24/12/20 - 26/12/2020; Children’s rates (under 16s): under 5s stay free; 5-15 years stay at 25% off full price. 16 and over – adult prices. Calls may be recorded for training purposes. All bookings are subject to availability. Rates quoted are per person, per package. All bookings require full pre-payment at the time of booking. If you need to cancel your booking please contact us ASAP as any package not taken may be charged unless 72 hours’ notice is given. Bookings are subject to government guidelines and may be subject to change - please see our website for up to date guidance and policies at the time of your booking. Single supplements will apply. Supplements will apply to room upgrades. Pre-booking is required and cannot be made in conjunction with another offer. Offer applies to new bookings only.
See our Christmas breaks
Methods of Payment
Greene King Inns accepts cash, in Sterling. Please note however that all payments made by cash will be charged on arrival and ID will be required in the form of a driving licence or passport verifying address. Greene King Inns also accepts payment using the following Credit and Debit cards;
- Visa Credit;
- Visa Debit;
20% Food Voucher
You are entitled to a 20% voucher to spend on food (excludes drinks) at our hotel restaurant during your entire stay when you book online. This offer excludes our Loche Fyne sites and if you select a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast package. You will be given a chance to opt-in to this offer before check-out. Your unique 20% voucher will be available in your order confirmation email if you opt in for this offer - you will still receive the 20% voucher if you are booking a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast package but as per the above term, further discount will not be applied to your booking and cannot be used during your visit. For all other bookings, please bring your 20% food voucher with you when you dine to receive this discount. See the full 20% food voucher terms and conditions for more information.
Rooms are available from 2:00pm on the day of arrival. Earlier check in may be available on a request basis from the hotel. Check out time differs per hotel, please visit your hotel page to check your exact check out time on the day of departure; late check-out may be available and is subject to an additional charge at the discretion of the hotel. Please note, the reception desk isn’t staffed 24 hours a day in some hotels.
Up to two Children under the age of 16 sharing a room with adults stay free of charge subject to the availability of a suitable room. Cots are available at most of our Hotels and at no extra charge. Please specify at the time of booking if a cot or extra bed is required.
No person under the age of 16 can check-in and stay without their parents or guardian(s) over the age of 18. The room must be booked by the accompanying parent or guardian, who must be staying in adjacent room and have key access to the room occupied by the child/children.
All bookings are required to be guaranteed by either a credit or debit card or a deposit equivalent (at the time of booking) to the first night’s accommodation.
In the event of non-arrival the first nights stay will be charged for with the exception of group bookings (6 or more rooms) whereby different terms & conditions apply.
All prices include service and VAT. Greene King Inns reserves the right to alter published prices at any time for non-confirmed/guaranteed bookings
Hotel Offers & Promotions
Offers & promotions are all subject to availability & only available at the hotel stated. Offers & promotions cannot be transferred between hotels. All offers & promotions will state if per person or per room & are only available on the dates that the offer or promotion is available. All offers & promotions are subject to the individual cancellation policy (see Cancellation policy). If booking more than 6 rooms on an offer/promotion then the groups Terms & conditions apply (please contact relevant hotel for these).
We have a selection of rates available at our Greene King Inns properties.
Best Available Rate: Room Only. No refunds, amends or cancellations allowed. Discount varies and is subject to availability.
Flexible Rate: Free cancellation until midday on the day of arrival. No payment required; no deposit will be charged for this room(s).
We reserve the right to change Hotel details without prior notice. Please note:
- Our room rates do not include breakfast, unless otherwise stated as part of an offer or a package;
- Unless a specified pet friendly hotel confirmed at the time of booking, no pets are allowed, except guide dogs;
- Electrical appliances such as toasters, mini cookers or grills are not to be used in rooms;
- You must not advertise or otherwise offer any Greene King Inns room for sale either on its own or as part of a package;
- All our Greene King Inns are entirely smoke-free, including the bedrooms. If you do not adhere to this law, we reserve the right to charge you an additional £100;
- All photography is for illustrative purposes only.
City Sights Competition
Summary Terms and Conditions
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must enter via the email email@example.com and submit their full name, a daytime phone number and write ‘I would like to enter the City Sights competition’. Promotion closes at 23:59 on Tuesday 3rd August. One winner will receive £500 cash prize and three overnight stays free of charge, for two people, in a standard double room including breakfast, at their choice of GK Inns. Full terms and conditions are available at www.greenekinginns.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, are not eligible to enter.
- This promotion opens at 00:01 on Tuesday 20th July 20201 and closes at 23:59 on Tuesday 3rd August 2021.
- To enter via the email firstname.lastname@example.org, entrants must submit their full name, a daytime phone number and write ‘I would like to enter the City Sights competition’.
- One winner will be selected from all entries received in the inbox of the email email@example.com.
- The winner will receive £500 cash prize and three overnight stays free of charge, for two people, in a standard double room including breakfast. Extensions, alterations and upgrades are subject to availability and at the winner’s expense.
- The winner will be informed of their prize within ten working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
- The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third-party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered unless in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The winner will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. In any event the prize must be claimed and taken within six months of the closing date.
- The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the UK General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
- By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (full name, email address and phone number) to the Promoter, who is the Data Controller. If you are a winner, we will also need you to provide your date of birth for age verification purposes. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by taking part in the promotion. The privacy notice for this promotion can be found at: https://www.greenekinginns.co.uk/privacy/.
- Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. Your personal information will also be shared with WPR Agency Limited in order that they may administer the promotion, arrange prizes and discuss any specific requirements with the winner on behalf of the Promoter. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
- Your personal information will be retained for a maximum of four months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion.
- In accordance with the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code, the Promoter intends to make available the surname and county of any winner. Any winner that objects must notify the Promoter as soon as possible after they are informed that they have won.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.org.uk/concerns.
- No bulk, machine-generated consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the Promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion but this will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter reminds anyone entering this promotion to drink responsibly. Please visit greeneking.co.uk/enjoy-responsibly for the facts.
- Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.