Cancellation Policies: Bookings made on our flexible rates may be cancelled free of charge up to midday on the day of arrival. Rooms cancelled after midday on the day of arrival will be subject to a charge for the first nights’ accommodation. In the event of non-arrival, the first night’s stay will be charged for.
Bookings made on non-refundable rates will be charged at the time of booking and no cancellations or amendments are permitted.
Bookings of six or more rooms will be treated as a group booking whereby separate terms and conditions apply. For these terms and conditions please contact the relevant hotel
If you have a query about your booking, please call our central reservations team on 0345 60 86 040.
Greene King Inns may decline or cancel bookings made in advance or during the stay for any guest who breaches, or has previously breached, these terms and conditions (as may be updated from time to time), whether the reservation is in their name or not.
Direct marketing: From time to time, if you have stayed with us previously, we would like to send you marketing through the post. This will contain news, information and information offers about the Greene King hotel chain and our pubs. If at any time you would prefer not to receive mailings from us, you can opt out by emailing our Guest Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of Payment: Greene King Inns accepts cash, in Sterling. Please note however that all payments made by cash will be charged on arrival and ID will be required in the form of a driving licence or passport verifying address. Greene King Inns also accepts payment using the following Credit and Debit cards:
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit
20% Food Voucher: You are entitled to a 20% voucher to spend on food (excludes drinks) at our hotel restaurant during your entire stay when you book online. This offer excludes our Loch Fyne sites and if you select a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast package. You will be given a chance to opt-in to this offer before check-out. Your unique 20% voucher will be available in your order confirmation email if you opt in for this offer - you will still receive the 20% voucher if you are booking a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast package but as per the above term, further discount will not be applied to your booking and cannot be used during your visit. For all other bookings, please bring your 20% food voucher with you when you dine to receive this discount. See the full 20% food voucher terms and conditions for more information.
Check In/Out: Rooms are available from 2:00pm on the day of arrival. Earlier check in may be available on a request basis from the hotel. Check out time differs per hotel, please visit your hotel page to check your exact check out time on the day of departure; late check-out may be available and is subject to an additional charge at the discretion of the hotel. Please note, the reception desk isn’t staffed 24 hours a day in some hotels.
Children: No person under the age of 18 can check-in and stay without their parents or guardian(s) over the age of 18. Up to two Children under the age of 16 sharing a room with adults stay free of charge subject to the availability of a suitable room.
Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to stay in their own room without an adult. Children aged 16 or 17 may stay in an adjacent room under the responsibility of their parent/guardian who are also staying at the hotel and have key access to the room occupied by the child/children. Cots are available at most of our Hotels and at no extra charge. Please specify at the time of booking if a cot or extra bed is required.
The maximum room occupancy must not be exceeded, and we reserve the right to undertake occupancy checks. Photo ID may be required to verify the age of any guest and therefore compliance with these terms and conditions. Please ensure you and members of your party bring ID as otherwise you and/or your guests may not be permitted to stay.
Deposits: All bookings are required to be guaranteed by either a credit or debit card or a deposit equivalent (at the time of booking) to the first night’s accommodation.
Damage: We reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave. In any event , you are responsible for such damage or loss and will be liable to pay to Greene King Inns the amount required to make good the damage or loss.
In the event of non-arrival, the first night’s stay will be charged for with the exception of group bookings (6 or more rooms) whereby different terms & conditions apply.
Prices: All prices include service and VAT. Greene King Inns reserves the right to alter published prices at any time for non-confirmed/guaranteed bookings
Hotel Offers & Promotions: Offers & promotions are all subject to availability & only available at the hotel stated. Offers & promotions cannot be transferred between hotels. All offers & promotions will state if per person or per room & are only available on the dates that the offer or promotion is available. All offers & promotions are subject to the individual cancellation policy (see Cancellation policy). If booking more than 6 rooms on an offer/promotion, then the groups Terms & conditions apply (please contact relevant hotel for these).
Our Rates: We have a selection of rates available at our Greene King Inns properties. Flexible Rates are free cancellation until midday on the day of arrival. No payment required; no deposit will be charged for this room(s).
Hotel Details: We reserve the right to change Hotel details without prior notice. Please note:
- Our room rates do not include breakfast, unless otherwise stated as part of an offer or a package
- Unless a specified pet friendly hotel confirmed at the time of booking, no pets are allowed, except guide dogs
- Electrical appliances such as toasters, mini cookers or grills are not to be used in rooms
- You must not advertise or otherwise offer any Greene King Inns room for sale either on its own or as part of a package
- All our Greene King Inns are entirely e-cigarette and smoke-free, including the bedrooms. If you do not adhere to this rule, we reserve the right to charge you an additional £200
- All photography is for illustrative purposes only
- You must not, at any time, be threatening or abusive towards our team members or cause them, or any of our guests, any health and safety hazards including tampering with fire alarms and emergency equipment
- Engaging in unlawful activity (e.g. illegal substances) and bringing potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment on the hotel premises is not permitted
- Our staff, including management, housekeeping and maintenance, may require access to your room during your stay. Whilst we will try to do so at a time that we both agree, access for housekeeping is required at least once every two days
- Removal, damage or destruction of any hotel property is not permitted
Breach by you: Causing damage to the hotel, other guests or their property or breaching these terms and conditions in any other way is not acceptable. If you or your group behaves in such a way, Greene King Inns may, without liability for a refund or any other compensation:
- Remove you from the hotel and cancel your booking
- Keep any amounts you have paid for the booking, or charge you for such booking where payment has not been made in advance
- Remove your items from the hotel and either dispose of them or donate them to a charity shop unless your items are collected within seven days
- Cancel your key cards
- Restrict access to the hotel
- Reject any future bookings from you and prevent you attending any of our hotels