Frequently Asked Questions
- We know that comfort is key, which is why we have a range of room options for couples, families and friends travelling together, including twin rooms, double rooms, superior rooms and family rooms that sleep three or four people. Visit our individual hotel web pages for more information.
- Stream and scroll to your heart’s content with FREE Wi-Fi as standard for guests, both in your hotel room and out in the wider pub.
- You’ll be pleased to know that many of our hotels have a number of dog-friendly rooms, and you can find this information on the individual web page for each hotel. Dog-friendly rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis due to limited availability, so please contact the hotel directly or call our booking line on 0345 608 6040 to check if there’s space. Please note, there is an extra £10 charge (per night) for room bookings with dogs, and not all areas of the pub and restaurant may be dog friendly. Guide dogs will of course be allowed throughout the hotel and pub.
- Our standard check-in time is 2pm, and our standard check-out time is 11am.
- When you arrive at any of our hotels, just follow our signs directing you to the hotel reception or hotel section of the site. If our hotel does not have a dedicated reception, you can check in at the bar instead.
From continental breakfast to a hearty Full English, we like to start the day the right way at our Greene King Inns, with breakfast served every morning. You can choose to add breakfasts to your stay when booking or if you opt for a ‘Room Only’ booking, you may be given the choice to upgrade, subject to availability.
- Of course you can! Please call our Customer Reservations team on 0345 60 86 040 and they will help you with your enquiry.
- Whether you pop into our pub for a light afternoon bite or a hearty evening meal, our team are ready to welcome you, with a menu brimming with delicious starters, mains and desserts. Most of our pubs accept walk-in guests, but we’d always recommend booking a table to avoid disappointment. You can do this by speaking to our hotel team directly or booking online via our individual hotel web pages.
- We encourage contactless payments where possible, but our hotels also accept Chip and Pin payments through VISA Debit, VISA Credit Cards and Mastercard, as well as cash.
- If you would like to cancel or amend your booking, please call our Customer Reservations team on 0345 60 86 040. If your booking was a non-flexible rate, unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund. Guests will be subject to pay their stay in full if a booking is cancelled after 12pm on the day of arrival.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full cancellation policy information.
- With a range of beautiful hotels across the country, we’ve got everything you need to make your big day one to remember. Greene King Inns are the perfect place to hold your upcoming nuptials, with plenty of space for your guests to rest after a day of celebrations. Many of our hotels have ample space for wedding breakfasts and evening receptions, and a small selection of hotels are also licenced to hold wedding ceremonies on site. Our in-house wedding coordinators are on hand to make sure your day runs as smoothly as possible and can help with all your important decisions from menu choices to music playlists. You can find out more by visiting our wedding venue page and just use our simple enquiry form to get started with your planning.
- If you’ve been searching for the perfect venue to hire for your next event, you’ll find the perfect mix of business and pleasure at Greene King Inns. Whether you’re planning a team away day or your next formal conference, a number of our hotels offer spacious function rooms and venues to hire with a range of seating arrangements and room configurations to accommodate small, large, formal and informal gatherings. And when you’re finished for the day, kick back and relax with our choice of mouth-watering food and drink before heading back to your room. Find everything you need to know on our Meetings and Conference venues page.
- From discounts on food to savings on longer stays, you’ll always find a huge selection of offers at our Greene King Inns. Visit our hotels deals & offers page now to see our current limited-time deals. (Terms and conditions apply.)
There are currently over 100 Greene King Inns hotels across England, Scotland and Wales, stretching far and wide from Aberdeen, Dundee and St. Andrews in the north to Portsmouth, Bournemouth and the Isle of Wight in the south. Whichever location you choose for your next stay, our hotels have three things in common: endless comfort, a warm atmosphere and delicious food and drink.
We love to support all the amazing front-line workers across the country by offering a Blue Light Discount on our hotel stays. Just use our promotional code when booking to receive 10% off our best available rate; see our Blue Light Discount page for more details.
And it gets better, if the pub attached to one of our hotels is also part of the Blue Light Discount Scheme, you’ll be able to use your discount in there too, making a saving on our delicious food.